Privacy information for the processing of personal data on the website www.fondazionemcube.it
Who is the data controller?
Fabrizio Modina, in the company name of the M-Cube Foundation based in Turin (TO).
Object of the Treatment
We process your personal identification data such as name, surname, e-mail address, IP address of origin, type of browser and operating system and other personal data, hereinafter defined as “personal data” or even “data” voluntarily communicated by you through the use of this website. The data may be processed on digital or rarely paper media.
This website does not provide for the passive collection of personal data, i.e. no data is collected without your voluntary action (for example, subscribing to the newsletter or sending an email to the addresses indicated in the Contact section).
The purpose of the treatment
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you newsletters by e-mail
- send you commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the M-Cube Foundation
If you already maintain commercial or non-commercial relations with the M-Cube Foundation, or if you have already joined some initiative, we will be able to send you news or commercial communications relating to products or services similar to those you have already used, without prejudice to without prejudice to your right to revoke or limit your consent to such submissions.
Legal basis of the treatment
Pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR, your data are processed on the basis of the consent given by ticking the relevant box on the data sending form.
The legal basis of the processing can fall under one of the following headings:
exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defense in court or in general the legitimate interest
The processing of your data takes place in electronic and/automated form.
We will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and, specifically:
- For the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter, your data will be kept for the entire duration of your subscription. Once you have unsubscribed from the newsletter, your data will be permanently deleted within 90 days of unsubscribing.
Your data may be visible to:
- Your data will not be disclosed.
Transfer to third countries and guarantees
The personal data sent by email are stored on servers located within the European community. Personal data relating to subscription to the newsletter, number of mailings, monitoring of the opening of emails (in the event that you decide to click on the links present in the emails or decide to upload the images incorporated in each email message) are stored on servers located in the United States.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data is optional.
The provision of data for marketing and commercial communications purposes is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by each of the Owners.
Rights of the interested party
According to the European Regulation, you have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data (therefore knowing which personal data we hold);
- the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (in case some of your data has undergone changes, such as for example if you should have a new email address);
- the cancellation of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in the art. 18, par. 1 of the GDPR;
- object to the processing (for example if you notice that your data is being processed in a manner that does not comply with this information);
- request and obtain your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to portability);
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health status or sexual orientation). The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness.
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Methods of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com